: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/12/d378846097/htdocs/dubaiworklife/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/social-networks/twitter.php
on line 118
burj khalifa ticket competition
Win 1 Adult Ticket to the Burj Khalifa “At the Top” Experience (Worth $38)
Free stuff is awesome right? Welcome to the Burj Khalifa Competition with WorkLifeDubai.com and Viator.com
We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to experience the most amazing building in the world, right at the top! How cool is that? This includes:
- Entrance ticket to ‘At the Top’ at Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- Watch a multi-media presentation about Dubai and Burj Khalifa
- Ride up to the 124th-floor observation deck in a high-speed elevator
- Marvel at incredible vistas over the city, ocean and desert from one of the world’s tallest observation decks
- Use the telescopes to see top Dubai attractions including Palm Jumeirah and Dubai MarinaRead more about Burj Khalifa
For full details of the ticket please visit www.tiny.cc/burjtickets
For help with this competition, please email [email protected]
How do I enter the Burj Khalifa Competition?
You can enter the competition by
- Following the official worklifedubai twitter account.
- Re-Tweeting the official competition tweet at least once.
Terms of the Burj Khalifa Competition
- You must be physically present in Dubai during the months of June and July 2016.
- Your twitter account MUST have more than 100 real followers!
- Fake twitter users will not be accepted as genuine entry.
- Please note current twitter followers are already entered into the competition and have completed step 1.
- Your twitter account must be genuine and with a profile picture, no eggs allowed.
- You do not need to be a resident of the UAE
- Competition only valid for 1 Adult
- Infants can be booked FREE (Please see www.tiny.cc/burjtickets for more details)
- Booking will be made by the worklifedubai team after competition closing date.
- Booking can not be made in another persons name who you nominate.
- Competition winner will be decided by June 5th Midnight and will be direct messaged on Twitter.
Get Tweeting! Share this with your friends!